Anthem Scholarship Test
What is Anthem Scholarship Test 2019?
Anthem Scholarship Test (AST) is a scholarship program. Which is provided by Anthem foreign educational consultancy, registered trademark corporated by TRIUGOLNIK PVT LTD, given to the students interested in taking admission in foreign Medical Universities for the course of MBBS in the year 2019. Out of the total number of applicants, top 100 meritorious students will be awarded scholarship based on their marks.Top performers in the test can win a scholarship of up to 1,00,000 INR.
Who is offering this scholarship?
Anthem Foreign Educational Consultancy Registered under Triogolnic Pvt.Ltd.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, the student must pass or appear 12th exam in 2019.
What are the benefits ?
National level awards-
- The Top 1st rank candidate will receive a scholarship worth INR 1,40,000 i.e (2000$).
- The 2nd rank candidate will receive a scholarship worth INR 1,00,000 i.e (1500$)
- The 3rd rank candidate will receive a scholarship worth INR 70,000 i.e (1000$)
- Top 4th to 100th rank candidate will receive a scholarship worth INR 35,000 i.e (500$).
How can you apply?
What are the selection criteria?
Selection of the candidates will be based on online test and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- AST will conduct the offline exam for Maharashtra on 16th June 2019.
- The medium of examination will be in English.
- The examination will be an objective type paper with each question having 4 options to choose correct answers from.
- The duration of exam will be of 1.5 hours.
- The examination questions consist of negative marking of 1/4.
- Student Must carry the Proof of identity with them while coming for Exam.
- The final decision of Scholarship will be of the AST authority and no one can challenge the same.
- By applying for the scholarship you are agreeing with all the terms and conditions of the AST authority.
What are the important dates?
- Exam Date: 16 June-2019
- Issue of Admit card: 14 th June-2019
- Result announcement: 18-June-2019
- Last Date Of Registration: 14th-June-2019
|Conducting Body||Anthem Foreign Education Consultancy|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type Questions: 100. (90 questions NEET syllabus + 10 question GK)|
|Sections||Academic + GK|